OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
These objectives provide a solid understanding of what is expected from each team member and how their daily actions fit into the bigger picture. All staff have visibility of how their actions impact the Group and, ultimately, those we serve. Our core values are embedded in all we do, and we ensure our behaviours reflect our values.
Implement our Theory of Change and ensure the highest standards of care and support for every participant and resident. Learn about our Theory of Change…
- Embed Theory of Change
- Roll out and continually improve best practices
- Greater use of technology within our service model
- Create permanent move-on housing for people who need support for life
- Create a SIG Health and Wellbeing Team to support residents at highest health risk to reduce risk and incidents
CREATING AN EMPOWERING AND INCLUSIVE CULTURE
Live our values to create a workplace we can be proud of by ensuring that whatever our role, we work in ambitious, empowering, inclusive, creative and solutions-focused ways.
- Improve staff recruitment and retention
- Increase resident and participant involvement at all levels and form a Peer Committee comprising experts by experience, residents and participants
- Decrease carbon footprint and increase environmental positive impact
- Increase involvement of carers and important others
Increase volunteers and mentors
SUPPORTING SYSTEMS CHANGE
Stop the inequity of access for people in health, social care, employment, and housing, by building partnerships and influencing policymakers to break down barriers and bridge gaps in provision.
- Advocate for and influence meaningful systems change driven by the lived experience of the people we support
- Obtain capital deposit funding to realise our property strategy
- Increase ownership of residential units by 100+
- Diversified income streams to increase free funds
Bring new, impactful charities into the Group