Introduction to terms and conditions
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.??? Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
Limitations of liability
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
Third party links
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. The Social Interest Group does not operate or control these sites and is not responsible for any of their content. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of the websites, nor the views expressed in them. Your linking to these sites is entirely at your own risk.
Some of the photographs used on this site are of models and photographs may not portray actual events. Sometimes the names of service users are changed on the website to protect their identity.
Breaches of these terms and conditions of use
Exclusion of third-party rights
Law and jurisdiction
The full name of our organisation is The Social Interest Group.
We are regulated by the Charity Commission.
Registered Charity Number: 1158402
Registered company number: 9122052
Our registered address: 1 Waterloo Gardens, Milner Square, London, N1 1TY.
Our VAT number is 194 6169 71.
You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org