Introduction to terms and conditions
License to use the website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.??? Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any manner which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted temporarily. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website, including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill.
Limitations of liability
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. The Social Interest Group does not use or control these sites and is not responsible for any of their content. These links do not constitute an endorsement of the websites or their views. Your linking to these sites is entirely at your own risk.
Some of the photographs used on this site are of models and may not portray actual events. Sometimes residents’ and participants’ names are changed on the website to protect their identity.
Breaches of these terms and conditions of use
Exclusion of third-party rights
Law and jurisdiction
The full name of our organisation is Social Interest Group.
The Charity Commission regulates us.
Registered Charity Number: 1158402
Registered company number: 9122052
Our registered address: 1 Waterloo Gardens, Milner Square, London, N1 1TY.
Our VAT number is 194 6169 71.
You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org