Synergy Brent aims to empower and encourage people to develop the skills and tools needed to manage their accommodation and tenancies, work towards employment, and to stay healthy and safe.
We partner with Brent HUBS to provide a drop-in service for benefits, housing, and other general advice and support needs.
The support we can offer you:
- Sustaining and maintaining your accommodation
- Support if you are facing eviction or are at risk of being homeless
- Advocacy concerning rent or council tax arrears, anti-social behaviour, repair or safety hazards, benefit entitlement, and more
- Support to be safe in your accommodation and safeguard against abuse, exploitation, and tenancy hijack
- Signposting for more specialist support, including substance misuse, mental health, and legal advice
- Support to manage money, including debt, and exploring benefit entitlement
- Completing forms and dealing with correspondence
- Accessing community events and support networks
- Accessing education, training, and employment services