For referrals, please contact the service directly.
This is our garden-based project that provides a therapeutic growing space for participants, members, volunteers and the wider community. It is a one-acre site off new Bedford Road where members can get involved in growing produce which is then cooked and served on-site or taken away to be cooked at home. This gives them a healthy and free choice in their daily diet.
Through our work in the garden, we equip members with new skills, help reduce social isolation, and promote positive mental, emotional and physical well-being. We offer our members a range of opportunities, including:
- access to a therapeutic open space
- a place to grow and cook organic food, enhancing healthy eating and benefiting their food budgets
- access to healing centres in a natural environment, for people with mental and physical ill health
How to refer?
- Referrals from Penrose Luton services
- Referrals from external partners, including ACE, ELFT, New Horizons, GPs (social prescribing) and other agencies.