- Job title
- Bank/Relief Workers
- Work location
- £12.05 per hour
- Hours per week
- 24/7 - Flexible
- Shift pattern
- As and when required
- Closing date
- 31 March 2021
We are urgently recruiting for flexible support staff to help us continue to deliver high quality services to vulnerable people in the community. We have a variety of shifts available from mornings, days, nights and weekends.
Our Bank Recovery Workers provide practical support to service users and be responsible for supporting service users to achieve their goals set in their recovery plan. They work intensively with service users when they are able to work towards recovery and coordinate pathways to more appropriate accommodation.
Passionate about people and enhancing the health and well-being of our service users, ideally you will have experience working with service users promoting diversity, dignity and equality. We need you to have a caring nature, a positive attitude and are prepared to work across our organisation in different locations.
- QCF qualification or equivalent or will to work towards this
- Willingness to learn about the principles of Key working, support planning, and risk assessment
- Basic Understanding of mental health issues and Care Program Approach.
- Willingness to learn about recovery focused service provision / person centred approach for people with mental issues.
- An understanding of Personalisation
- Understanding of the connection between substance misuse and mental health
- Understanding of the importance to support Service Users with their Medication and to move towards self-medication.
- Willingness to learn about regulatory frameworks for social care.
- Basic report writing,
- Good literacy and ICT skills
We are able to interview you by video and our on boarding processes will be streamlined to get you working with us as quickly as possible.