- Job title
- Team Leader
- Work location
- Croydon, London
- £25, 750 per annum
- Hours per week
- Closing date
- 6 July 2020
- Documents to download
- Team Leader Croydon Forensic Mental Health Service JD Penrose-Application-Form-W (4)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join our Forensic services based in Croydon. The aim of the service is to provide accommodation-based step-down (High/Medium/Low/Floating) support to people referred by designated referral agencies that will allow them address their complex support needs and prepare for independent living.
We seek to support people being supported to recovery and independence in the least restrictive setting and work with our partners to prevent delayed discharge of care (DToC) and avoidable admissions. The service provides a rehabilitation programme of care with a multidisciplinary team skills mix; support is be available for people transitioning through the high, medium to low tiered services into independent accommodation.
- To assist the Service Manager in the development of the Service, ensuring best practice and innovative services are available to service users
- Provide line management supervision to designated teams as agreed with the Service Manager
- To ensure that all Service Users have an allocated Recovery Support Worker and that Recovery Plans and Risk Assessments are in place for all service users and are monitored quarterly as minimum.
- To foster and sustain good relationships with the local community, partner agencies, and relevant external relationships
- To ensure that disciplinaries and grievances are effectively managed, including the undertaking of investigations, and the conducting of disciplinary interviews as directed by the Service Manager.
- Appropriate professional qualification NVQ / Diploma level 4 in Health & Social Care/Mental Health or relevant professional equivalent
- Direct experience of working in supporting services
- An understanding of the needs of vulnerable individuals who may also have housing needs, a mental health issue, issues with offending, substance misuse problems or other individual needs such as learning difficulties, physical health issues, domestic violence
- Experience of successful management of voids rental income and budgets/KPI’s
- Good understanding of staff supervision, appraisals and development
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: email@example.com.