- Job title
- Service Manager – Complex Needs Supported Accommodation
- Work location
- Hammersmith & Fulham, London
- £32, 000 per annum
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Monday to Friday between 9am - 7pm
- Closing date
- 13 December 2020
- Documents to download
- Service Manager - Hammersmith & Fulham JD SIG Application Form 2020
We are currently recruiting an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to join our SIG Equinox services - to oversee a 25 bed accommodation based service, offering support for single homeless people who have experienced complex trauma. Based across 3 sites in Hammersmith and Fulham, SIG Equinox supports the Council’s strategy to prevent homelessness and rough sleeping by offering strength based and personalised support to those with multiple and complex needs, in psychologically informed environments.
This is a unique opportunity for a innovative manager to lead the service, and build upon the service excellence that we are renowned for. We are looking for a leader who is a decision maker; great listener; succinct communicator and an advocate for change.
You will have a successful background in mental health, complex needs, homelessness and substance misuse provision and have similar service experience at managerial level. With a robust history of implementing, improving standards and steering change, you will be committed to creating an inclusive environment, which celebrates difference and allows our staff and service users to flourish.
If you are passionate about supporting the people we work with and the belief that everyone can turn their life around regardless of past or present circumstances, then we want to hear from you!
- NVQ / Diploma Level 4 in Management / Health & Social Care / Mental Health or professional equivalent
- Direct experience of service delivery within housing and/or social care or similar services
- Operational management experience with the ability to work under challenging circumstances
- A good understanding of the needs of vulnerable households, both families and single individuals
- Proven ability to provide clear leadership and management to a team
- Experience of housing management including voids and evictions
- Knowledge and practical application of key legislation – mental health, criminal justice, social care and housing etc
- Ability to influence and form strong relationships with commissioning bodies and professional agencies
Due to the urgency of the role, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward, therefore encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team before the advertised closing date: firstname.lastname@example.org.