The role a General Nurse will be to contribute to the management of Aspinden Wood and the provision of a responsive and high-quality supported living service. Provide effective support and supervision for staff in order to achieve full contract and regulatory compliance and deliver an effective, recovery-focused stabilisation service. In conjunction with care coordinators and the service user’s doctors, manage the clinical aspects of the physical and mental health of the residents.
- Develop service provision, to ensure best practice
- Work in close conjunction with the other agencies
- Promote the Service through participation of inter-agency working
- Maintain close links and good relationships with local community groups and representatives ensuring that the local community has a good understanding of the purpose and workings of the Service
- Experience of Recovery focused service provision for people with substance misuse and mental health needs
- Experience of effective support planning and risk assessments
- Management, development and supervision of staff
- First level Registered Nurse qualification
- Knowledge of CQC regulatory framework
- An excellent understanding of the complex / medical needs and problems that confront those with a history of problematic substance misuse
- Knowledge of safeguarding legislation
- Knowledge of relevant NICE and DoH guidance and protocols
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: email@example.com.