Equinox Southampton Way provides supported accommodation and a recovery approach resettlement programme for adult males with enduring mental health support needs. We support our service users to maximize their independence and work towards moving on.
Recovery Workers will be responsible for the development of Recovery Plans and liaison with Social Workers/Local Authorities/Care Coordinators. These workers also work intensively with Service Users when they are able to work towards recovery into the community. The main aim is for our service users to lead more fulfilling lives.
- Implement the service’s policies and procedures in order to deliver the overall programme using a recovery focused approach.
- Provide key work, risk assessment and support planning for service users to help successful recovery focused achievement of their personal goals.
- Deliver life skills training and support to prepare service users for successful independent living.
- Encourage service users to establish social networks and undertake meaningful activities to assist them to develop positive coping mechanisms and to socially integrate.
- Develop resettlement options for service users and assist them to successfully move on to a more appropriate long-term housing option.
- Experience of working in supported living setting
- Experience of delivery a recovery-focused provision to vulnerable adults with support needs, including complex needs
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults who have mental ill health
- QCF or equivalent qualification
- Experience of promoting diversity, dignity and equality
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.