We are currently recruiting for a dynamic human resource professional to join our People & Culture team as a People & Culture Business Partner based in London. The ideal candidate will partner with key stakeholders across the organisation to enhance people processes, initiatives and practices, necessary to support evolution and continuous growth. The role will be responsible for overseeing all People and Culture operations and ensuring they are aligned with business goals including consultation on employee relations; policy interpretation and application, recruitment and performance and benefits management.
Reporting to the Director of People and Culture, the successful candidate will be expected to deliver a professional and effective People and Culture strategy that engages all employees, promotes the SIG vision and creates a culture of coaching and feedback, and empowering employees to achieve their full potential.
- Provide expert input across a range of People and Culture disciplines. Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Lead and champion projects and initiatives to promote the Company’s reputation as a leading organisation and an employer of choice.
- Promote a positive climate through effective employee engagement. To ensure internal communication activities are of the highest standard and effective in employee value creation.
- Deliver key People and Culture initiatives and annual activities to address workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, reward and recognition, employee engagement and business growth.
- To support effective recruitment processes using optimum resources for attraction and selection of most suitable candidates thus improving the talent pool.
- To identify People and Culture priorities from corporate and departmental plans, translating business requirement into effective People and Culture practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Support and coach line managers in robust leadership and performance management of their teams: to promote a positive climate of engagement and feedback
- To support the Head of People and Culture in developing and implementing effective absence management processes and to ensure line managers are conversant and compliant with the process and to reduce days lost. To use OH advice and guidance to accommodate business needs.
- To monitor and measure employee turnover using appropriate methods to reduce turnover to company target.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years general human resource management experience covering the full spectrum of HR disciplines in a related and or multi-site environment.
- Experience in employee engagement initiatives.
- Experience and leadership in successful project management.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of up-to-date of best practice HRM techniques
- Good conceptual ability, pragmatic with a logical and operational approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and coaching skills.
- Credible and motivated team player.
In order to apply, please download and complete the application form and send it to our Recruitment Team before the advertised closing date: email@example.com
Due to the urgency of the role, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward, therefore encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.