- Job title
- Nurse Team Leader
- Work location
- Southwark, London
- £37, 500 per annum
- Hours per week
- Closing date
- 6 December 2020
- Documents to download
- SIG Application Form 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Nurse Team Leader to contribute to the management of Brook Drive and the provision of a responsive and high quality service. Our Brook Drive service is a well-established in-patient detoxification unit based in central South London housing 26 residential beds.
As a qualified practitioner, you will provide supervisory support to our nursing staff in order to achieve full contract and regulatory compliance and deliver a high-quality and effective recovery-focused service.
This rewarding role will allow you to offer support and help motivate service users through their detox programme. The role would work in partnership with our in-house psycho-social team to ensure that each individual is facilitated to undergo this integral part of their recovery journey in their own unique way to the best of their ability.
- Work alongside the Service Manager, Doctors and Operational team to coordinate the safe, effective and efficient management of service users’ journeys from referral through admission to successful completion of detox/stabilisation from a clinical perspective
- Provide effective support and supervision to the staff team to ensure that the performance standards and policies and procedures are fully implemented
- Support the implementation of the operational programme for Brook Drive centre, ensuring that contract requirements and all quality and regulatory standards are met
- Form and maintain effective local links with partner agencies, service users, carers and the local community
- Maintain up to date knowledge of best practice and legal requirements in relation to the provision of recovery focused residential detoxification services
- Contribute to the strategic and business plans of SIG Equinox
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RGN/RMN) with a current valid NMC registration
- Experience of leading & managing a Nursing team
- Experience in delivering a recovery-focused service provision
- Experience of providing a detoxification service to people with substance misuse problems
- Tier 4 treatment service provision
- First level nursing qualification
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks for social care and treatment
- Effective stakeholder liaison
- Knowledge of relevant government strategies and initiatives
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team before the advertised closing date: email@example.com.