Penrose Options Focus Project is a 24-hour supported service for vulnerable male adults with a mental health diagnosis and forensic history, who require a high level of support and close monitoring to reduce the factors that may have led to their previous mental health deterioration and offending behaviour. The service is based in and around Clapham, Lambeth across six sites offering three tiers of support depending on customer needs.
Night Recovery Workers are required to provide cover to the project at night, ensuring the safety of the residents and the building and providing support to service users as necessary. Night Workers will also liaise with other staff in providing support and advice to service users and be expected to regularly participate in team meetings.
- Attend meetings and training commensurate with the post of Night Waking Worker, as requested by your line manager.
- Maintaining a friendly and supportive environment within the project.
- Cleaning and preparing rooms for new resident arrivals as necessary.
- When requested to provide guidance and support to relevant workers, such as volunteers, students, etc, in line with the relevant policy and procedure.
- Experience of drafting and agreeing support plans and providing appropriate interventions for service user and liaising with other professional to bring the plans to fruition
- Understanding of the housing and social needs of vulnerable individuals
- Clear evidence and experience of successful reintegration of service users into the community
- Understanding and practical knowledge interventions of the social and societal marginalisation can be attached to people with mental health issues and offending behaviour
- Understanding and practical application of key legislation regarding social care, housing, criminal justice and mental health
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.