We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Recovery Worker to join our services based in Brent. Night Recovery Workers are required to provide cover to the service at night, ensuring the safety of the residents and the building and providing support to service users as necessary. Night Workers will also liaise with other staff in providing support and advice to service users and be expected to regularly participate in team meetings.
- Implement the service’s policies and procedures in order to deliver the overall operational programme using a recovery focused approach
- Assist service users to develop a healthy and regular bedtime routine and support those in crisis appropriately in order to enable them to cope.
- Co-key-work service users and feed into the development of their risk assessments and recovery plans.
- Empower service users to make decisions to take positive risks and promote independence
- Responsible for the maintenance of a healthy, safe and effective environment, including the security of the building, fabric and grounds
- Experience of delivering a recovery focused service to vulnerable adults with support needs, including complex needs
- Experience of interpreting support plans and risk assessments
- Understanding of the connection between substance misuse and mental health
- Knowledge of recovery focused support and managing complex cases and challenging behaviour.
- Understanding of the importance to support Service Users with their Medication and to move towards self-medication.
In order to apply, please download the application form and send it to our Recruitment Team by the advertised closing date: email@example.com