- Job title
- Night Assistant Recovery Worker
- Work location
- Camberwell, London
- £20, 648 per annum
- Hours per week
- Closing date
- 12 July 2020
- Documents to download
- Job Description Night Assistant Recovery Worker - SWAY Application-form-Equinox-SIG (1)
Night Assistant Recovery Workers are responsible for providing a supportive, responsive and effective waking night service to service users ensuring that they remain safe, well and supported. The successful candidate will work with service users towards their recovery by encouraging them to stay safe and supporting them to develop healthy routines.
- Implement the service’s policies and procedures in order to deliver the overall operational programme using a recovery focused approach
- Assist service users to develop a healthy and regular bedtime routine and support those in crisis appropriately in order to enable them to cope.
- Co-key-work service users and feed into the development of their risk assessments and recovery plans.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a healthy, safe and effective environment, including the security of the building, fabric and grounds.
- Maintain a standard of service as required by the Commissioners and Equinox in order to deliver a safe and effective service and contribute to the achievement of excellent outcomes as defined Southwark Clinical Commissioning Group in all aspects of service delivery
- NVQ 2 Health and social care or equivalent experience
- Delivering a recovery focused service to service users with mental health support needs, including complex needs.
- Interpreting support plans and risk assessments
- Working within a supported accommodation.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention for service users with mental health issues
- Understanding of the importance to support Service Users with their Medication and to move towards self-medication.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks for social care.
In order to apply, please complete the application form and send it to our Recruitment Team by the advertised closing date: firstname.lastname@example.org