An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and technophile ICT Support Assistant to join our growing ICT team. Working alongside an ICT Manager and Software Developer, the ICT Support Assistant will provide first-line service desk technical support across the organisation, dealing with a range of user equipment, software and telecommunications systems via phone, email or on-site at our services.
Supporting the drive for continuous improvements within information technology, you will deliver high quality advice and guidance to internal ICT users and external suppliers, assisting them to resolve ICT technical root issues and escalate where required. As well as developing key working relationships with your team and the organization, you will be provided with a culture of learning, development and continuous improvement through training, appraisals, supervisions, support and performance monitoring.
- Providing support activities to resolve faults and requests within the agreed SLA's
- Setup, deploy and maintain Microsoft Windows desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Setup and maintain peripherals such as printers, copiers, scanners, external drives, monitors and audio/visual equipment
- Working with internal and external partners such as Six Degrees and suppliers to achieve the desired outcomes for the Group
- Support employees on the use of computer system and applications
- Create and maintain documentation of incidents, processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides
- Experience of managing Microsoft Windows client operating systems – Windows 10
- Working knowledge of current/emerging technologies and processes employed in Enterprise Wide IT services
- Experience of issues and incident management in Support/Service Delivery environment
- Experience of working in first- and second-line roles within agreed SLAs
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a methodical and logical approach to support
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in the post, please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org by the advertised closing date.