- Job title
- Bid Manager and Writer
- Work location
- Islington, London
- £40, 000 per annum
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Monday to Friday (9:30am - 5:30pm)
- Closing date
- 18 April 2021 - closed
- Supporting documents
- Bid Manager - Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Bid Manager and Writer to lead the Competitive Tendering and Bidding processes on behalf of the Social Interest Group. This role is a key position within the Development, Marketing and Communications team and feeds into every area of the charity. The Bid Manager will be expected to build relationships with commissioners; attend market engagement events; understand the nature of the work the organisation does to support people and getting that across successfully in tenders.
- To lead the development of bid responses, including bid structure, content and responses, ensuring tenders are submitted on time and achieve highest scores by the evaluator(s)
- Writing of high-quality competitive tenders and proposals
- Line management of Marketing and Bid Coordinator
- Understanding the current market and feeding information to guide strategic planning
- Supporting colleagues within the development team to develop products, funding bids or proposals to grow the works of the SIG
- Experience of successfully writing tenders that have resulted in significant wins both financially and strategically
- Track record in Bid Management and of planning and developing compliant and successful proposals/bids
- Substantial Bid Management experience, including a proven track record of successfully securing new work or retaining existing contracts
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and demonstrable experience of building relationships with influential stakeholder.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, with significant experience of writing and developing competitive bids and proposals.
Due to the urgency of the role, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward, therefore encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.