- Job title
- Assistant Support Worker
- Work location
- Camberwell, London
- £20,039 per annum
- Hours per week
- Closing date
- 9 August 2020
- Documents to download
- Recovery-Assistant-Worker-Southampton-Way-Job-Description-002 (1) SIG Application Form 2020
Assistant Recovery Workers will be responsible for the development of Recovery Plans and liaison with Social Workers/Local Authorities/Care Coordinators. These workers also work intensively with Service Users when they are able to work towards recovery into the community. The main aim is for our service users to lead more fulfilling lives.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Recovery workers to Implement the service’s policies and procedures in order to deliver the overall operational programme using a recovery focused approach
- Link working with Recovery workers around key work, risk assessment and support planning for service users to help successful recovery focused achievement of their personal goals.
- Deliver life skills training and support to prepare service users for successful independent living.
- Encourage service users to establish social networks and undertake meaningful activities to assist them to develop positive coping mechanisms and to socially integrate.
- Develop resettlement options for service users and assist them to successfully move on to a more appropriate long term housing option
- Maintain a standard of service as required by the Commissioners and Equinox in order to deliver a safe and effective service and contribute to the achievement of excellent outcomes as defined Southwark Clinical Commissioning Group in all aspects of service delivery
- Experience of working in supported living setting
- Experience of working with people with mental ill health
- Recovery focused service provision
- Understanding Key working, Mental Health Recovery Star and risk assessment
- QCF or equivalent
- Knowledge of working in supported living setting
- Knowledge of recovery focused service provision
- Knowledge of Key working, support planning, needs and risk assessment
If you are interested in the post please download the Job description and Application form below and send it to our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.