We have a fantastic opportunity for a well organised, highly motivated and flexible individual to join our services as an Administrative Assistant to provide high quality administrative assistance to support the sales function of Brook Drive - a CQC registered, residential drug and alcohol detoxification service. As part of SIG:Equinox, Brook Drive works closely with people facing, living with or recovering from challenging life circumstances.
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing excellent office based support and ensuring the smooth running of the service.
- To undertake a range of administrative functions diligently and with attention to detail to support the Administration Senior Practitioner in the management of referrals and the admission booking process of beds within Brook Drive
- Answering telephone and email enquiries in a professional manner and processing referrals
- Assist with managing the Petty cash including preparing returns and requesting cash
- Input data into the National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS), resolve data quality issues, upload and submit files
- To communicate with relevant parties both internal and external, preparing formal paperwork and updating databases.
- Previous experience as an office Administrator
- Working with databases, filing, accounting and general office administration
- Excellent customer service with a proven experience of dealing with varied customer base
- Awareness and implementation of financial, operational and HR procedures and policies
- Experience of data input systems and tools
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills
In order to apply, please download a copy of the application form and send it to our Recruitment Team by the advertised closing date: Recruitment@socialinterestgroup.org.uk