- Job title
- Service Manager
- Work location
- Lewisham, London
- £35, 000 per annum
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Monday to Friday
- Closing date
- 17 July 2022
We are currently recruiting an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to join our SIG Equinox services - to oversee their supported housing and assertive outreach services for adults with mental health support needs. Many clients have secondary needs, including forensic history, substance misuse or history of homelessness. We aim to assist and empower our clients to enable them to move on to greater independence.
This is a unique opportunity for a innovative Service Manager to lead the service, and build upon the service excellence that we are renowned for. We are looking for a leader who is a decision maker; great listener; succinct communicator and an advocate for change.
You will have a successful background in mental health, complex needs, homelessness and substance misuse provision and have similar service experience at managerial level. With a robust history of implementing, improving standards and steering change, you will be committed to creating an inclusive environment, which celebrates difference and allows our staff and service users to flourish.
If you are passionate about supporting the people we work with and the belief that everyone can turn their life around regardless of past or present circumstances, then we want to hear from you!
- NVQ / Diploma Level 4 in Management / Health & Social Care / Mental Health or professional equivalent
- Direct experience of service delivery within housing and/or social care or similar services
- Operational management experience with the ability to work under challenging circumstances
- A good understanding of the needs of vulnerable households, both families and single individuals
- Proven ability to provide clear leadership and management to a team
- Experience of housing management including voids and evictions
- Knowledge and practical application of key legislation – mental health, criminal justice, social care and housing etc
- Ability to influence and form strong relationships with commissioning bodies and professional agencies
If you think you have the passion, creativity and tenacity to make a real difference to people’s lives, challenge stigma and make our communities safer, we would love to hear from you!