- Job title
- Performance and Monitoring Officer
- Work location
- Islington, London
- £28, 000 per annum
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Monday to Friday
- Closing date
- 12 June 2022 - closed
We are currently recruiting for a Performance and Monitoring Officer to join our busy and friendly team. This is a pivotal role supporting our digital transformation by helping us make a step change in the way we use data and insights across the organisation.
The Performance and Monitoring Officer will help to establish best practice across the Group and be involved in some really exciting projects. The role will provide day to day support with our internal processes and systems, ensuring maintenance of data systems; troubleshooting errors and identifying solutions to support our managers, colleagues and new starters joining the organisation. In addition, you will be involved in the the roll out and upgrade of our Homelesslink CRM system (Inform).
Using your excellent communication and engagement skills, you will have the ability to translate technical language in a clear understandable way for our staff teams, while being able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a confident and curious individual who can understand the needs of the organisation and its services and be able to demonstrate previous experience of providing frontline support.
- Maintain data systems (Inform, PowerBI & STARs) fix errors and other data-related problems, including the cleansing of data.
- Work with partners and staff to achieve a consistent level of data reporting in a timely manner.
- Produce reports and present data in easily readable medium.
- Provide in person training across the organisation for Inform / PowerBI etc
- Provide business insights to improve governance and compliance supporting the AINM’s process
- Support the creation of a cross organisation data strategy
- Use of data management systems such as Salesforce / Inform / Zoho or similar
- Significant experience developing process flows, reporting information or providing business analysis
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in supporting significant business change programmes across organisations of reasonable size
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence / reporting and database technologies
- Experience of managing Microsoft Windows client operating systems – Windows 10
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a methodical and logical approach to support
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
This role is fundamental in helping to deliver a key part of our data and insights strategy across Group and in supporting the most vulnerable in our society.