- Job title
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Work location
- Islington, London
- £28, 000 - £32, 000 per annum
- Hours per week
- Closing date
- 30 January 2022
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic Recruitment Coordinator to join our People and Culture team here at the Social Interest Group, based in our Head Offices located in Islington, London.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the organisation's end to end recruitment processes, by supporting the management and overall delivery of effective recruitment and selection services, including writing and advertising jobs; co-ordinating and participating in selection activities; utilising online and social media channels to search and directly source potential candidates; and maintaining a high quality administrative function that drives the overall candidate experience.
The Recruitment Coordinator will have the autonomy to work closely with hiring managers to deliver a seamless recruitment service and provide advice regarding best practice and employment law, presenting practical solutions and options in relation to hiring needs.
The successful candidate will be a team player who has strong attention to detail and organisation skills, coupled with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and is happy to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will be passionate about getting to know our people & organisation, and building relationships at all levels.
If you are highly motivated and looking to grow your career within a forward-thinking charity, and can provide evidence of continuous professional development relevant to recruitment and selection, then we would like to hear from you!
- Oversee the day to day recruitment activities for the organisation’s workforce including permanent and bank/relief vacancies, ensuring a seamless process from initial contact to offer of employment.
- Responsible for the coordination of shortlisting and interview set-up, including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites, and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised across various job boards and recruitment media channels, ensuring the best possible exposure for vacancies
- Support Hiring Managers to understand recruitment processes, policies, and intricacies of safer recruitment requirements
- Be the first point of contact for all candidate and recruitment related queries, managing the inbox effectively and ensuring a proactive and high touch service
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant employment legislation and inform hiring managers about changes that may potentially impact recruitment and resourcing
- Promote best practice throughout the recruitment process and actively seek candidate feedback to improve the candidate experience
- To be a visible and approachable support service to both managers and employees
- Contribute to the development and successful delivery of ad-hoc recruitment and HR projects and initiatives
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or currently working towards this/or professional equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an in-house recruitment function
- Experience in managing a high volume of recruitment campaigns from planning to onboarding
- Strong recruitment/HR administration experience with sound knowledge of end to end recruitment processes
- Proficient in the use of HR systems and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent candidate management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work comfortably with senior colleagues
- Outstanding organisational skills - demonstrating flexibility, with proven ability to juggle multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Sound IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook etc), experience of manipulating HR databases (desirable)
Due to the urgency of the role, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward, therefore encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.